[Rd] symbolic linking libs | thanks!

Latchezar (Lucho) Dimitrov ldimitro at wfubmc.edu
Sat Jul 19 00:57:22 CEST 2008

Just for the records - I suggested write access or even ownership to
/lib.../Blaster dir only, _Blaster only_ that is.

As for the disaster having a guru user is the largest disaster ;-)

Also think twice before giving read access to guru's home dir to
everybody and trice before giving guru control over common executables.

Good luck!

Latchezar