[Rd] the C function drawing a rectangle: heatmap() -> image() -> do_image() -> GRect() -> GERect() -> rect() -> do_rect() -> GRect() ??

Zhaoyuan Fang fangzy_2005 at 163.com
Sat Jul 26 04:55:08 CEST 2008

Hello anyone used to do similar things: search for the final C function that corresponding to the drawing of a rectangle?

As listed in the subject, I started from heatmap() in R and after several steps reached the GRect() in C. However, then it refers to rect() which further seems to refer to do_rect(), and then, surpringly, do_rect refers to GRect()!!! A dependency circle! How can it work if no functions soly taking the job for drawing a rectangle?

I know there must be somewhere wrong in my above function "chain", and can you help me to find it out? Many thanks!

--------------
Best wishes,
John

Shanghai Institutes of Biological Sciences,
Chinese Academy of Sciences,
320 Yue Yang Road, Shanghai 200031
Tel:86-21-54921107
Fax:86-21-54921101

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended
only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this
prohibited.
2008-07-26