[Rd] sapply(Date, is.numeric)

McGehee, Robert Robert.McGehee at geodecapital.com
Tue Jul 29 21:40:37 CEST 2008

FYI,
I've tried posting the below message twice to the bug tracking system,
once by email (below), and the second time 5 days later directly to the
bugs.r-project.org website. As far as I can tell, the bug tracking
system hasn't picked this up. Also it looks like the latest "incoming"
bug is dated 25 May 2008, so perhaps others are having difficulty as
well. (cc: r-bugs)

Cheers, Robert