[Rd] Request: Documentation of formulae

S Ellison S.Ellison at lgc.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 12:39:55 CEST 2008

Rather than transport quantities of the Introduction to R (a perfectly
sensible title for a very good starting point, IMHO) would it not be
simpler and involve less maintenance to include a link or
cross-reference in the 'formula' help page to the relevant part of the
Introduction? If nothing else, that might get folk to look at the
Introduction if they've bypassed it ....

Steve E