[Rd] RSQLite bug fix for install with icc

Seth Falcon seth at userprimary.net
Wed Jun 4 21:13:29 CEST 2008

Hi Mark,

[the r-sig-db list might have been a better spot for this...]

* On 2008-06-04 at 14:28 -0400 Mark Kimpel wrote:
> I encountered problems installing RSQLite, R-2.7.0, on RHEL4 using
> Intel 10.1 icc, My sysadmin helped me track down the problem and
> kindly forwarded me the fix, which corrected the problem.
>
> What follows is from the sysadmin.  Mark
>

> I looked at the error, looks like there is a bug in the source code.
> I've attached a new tarball, hopefully fixed.
>
> I added
> #include <sys/types.h>
> immediately before
> #include <unistd.h>
> in
> RSQLite/src/RS-DBI.h

I will see about making such a change.  I suspect the correct fix is
one that tweaks configure to determine where things are based on the
current system (the current code is correct for gcc I believe).

Anyhow, thanks for the report.  I will try to have an update within a
week.

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | http://userprimary.net/user/