[Rd] RSQLite bug fix for install with icc

Mark Kimpel mwkimpel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 20:28:52 CEST 2008

Seth,

I encountered problems installing RSQLite, R-2.7.0, on RHEL4 using
Intel 10.1 icc, My sysadmin helped me track down the problem and
kindly forwarded me the fix, which corrected the problem.

What follows is from the sysadmin.  Mark

I looked at the error, looks like there is a bug in the source code.
I've attached a new tarball, hopefully fixed.

I added
#include <sys/types.h>
immediately before
#include <unistd.h>
in
RSQLite/src/RS-DBI.h

--
Mark W. Kimpel MD ** Neuroinformatics ** Dept. of Psychiatry
Indiana University School of Medicine

15032 Hunter Court, Westfield, IN 46074

(317) 490-5129 Work, & Mobile & VoiceMail
(317) 663-0513 Home (no voice mail please)