[Rd] Error Message (PR#11602)

Jan.Matthias at uni-koeln.de Jan.Matthias at uni-koeln.de
Fri Jun 6 11:20:11 CEST 2008

Hello!

My Name is Jan Matthias and I am from Cologne University in Germany. I have=
 problems with R , version 1.9.1.
I also use the package tcltk and follow the instructions from a command fil=
e which i will send with.

My problem is that the program always stops at the same step, showing diffe=
rent Error Messages sometimes. My Hope is that you have a suggestion what t=
he problem is and how to solve it. Because this is the first time I use thi=
s program and I have no idea anymore.

First an example log (I also got other Error messages as I wrote, but in th=
e same step! For example that the file could not be found):

R : Copyright 2004, The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
Version 1.9.1  (2004-06-21), ISBN 3-900051-00-3

'citation()' on how to cite R in publications.

'help.start()' for a HTML browser interface to help.
Type 'q()' to quit R.

[Previously saved workspace restored]

> local({pkg <- select.list(sort(.packages(all.available =3D TRUE)))
+ if(nchar(pkg)) library(pkg, character.only=3DTRUE)})
> library(GOAT)
> initGOAT()
[1] "Showing the Tk GUI..."
[1] "Analyzing enrichment..."
Done.

> write.table(1h.txt.proc, file=3D"1h.proc.xls", sep=3D"\t",quote=3DF, col.=
names=3DF, row.names=3DF)
Error: syntax error

I checked the file names, but still I got that message.

Additionally here the instructions I followed step by step:

turn on R 1.9.1.
load package tcltk
type in: library(GOAT)
  initGOAT()
#a new window will open
select your inputfile and your organism
analyze

write.table(atest.txt.proc, file=3D"goatest.proc.xls", sep=3D"\t",quote=3DF=
, col.names=3DF, row.names=3DF)=20
write.table(atest.txt.func, file=3D"goatest.func.xls", sep=3D"\t",quote=3DF=
, col.names=3DF, row.names=3DF)
write.table(atest.txt.comp, file=3D"goatest.comp.xls", sep=3D"\t",quote=3DF=
, col.names=3DF, row.names=3DF)

#atest.text.proc or func or comp says from which graph to get the data

I would be very thankful if you can give me any suggestion or help.

Kindly regards
Jan Matthias
Jan.Matthias at uni-koeln.de

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]