[Rd] Makevars or congiure for multi platforms

Tadashi Kadowaki tadakado at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 20:38:23 CEST 2008

Dear all,

As previously submitted, I wrote an extending pdf device to embed
pop up text and web links.
(Patches are available at http://pdf2.r-forge.r-project.org/patches)

Now, I'm making a library version of the pdf device.
However, with my skill, I'm not sure about writing Makevars or configure file
for multi platforms. A following line in Makevars works on my mac,
-----
PKG_CFLAGS=-I/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/PrivateHeaders -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-----
(Note that the PrivateHeaders directory contains Fileio.h and Defn.h)

My question is,
How do I write Makevars or congiure for Unix/Linux and Windows?
I would like to support those platforms in my library.

Regards,

Tadashi Kadowaki