[Rd] Makevars or congiure for multi platforms

Tadashi Kadowaki tadakado at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:12:09 CEST 2008

Prof. Ripley,

>>> Which entries were you wanting to use?

In this case, I would use the followings in Rconfig.h,
then I don't have to add extra settings in congure.ac

#define HAVE_ERRNO_H 1
#define HAVE_ICONV 1
#define HAVE_INTPTR_T 1
#define HAVE_UINTPTR_T 1
#define ICONV_LATIN1 1
#define RETSIGTYPE void
#define Unix 1
(or #define Win 1)

But, I would say that If Rconfig.h contains all entries in config.h,
I don't have to use congure at all. Just write #include <Rconfig.h>.

Regards,

Tadashi Kadowaki