[Rd] header containing (PR#11840)

rene.locher at zhaw.ch rene.locher at zhaw.ch
Sat Jun 28 11:50:32 CEST 2008

Sorry for having been imprecise. The documentation does indeed not
explicitly claim that axis(3,hadj=1) behaves as I expected it to do. So
take my input as a whish.
I think that it would be more sensible (for axes on the right side of
the plot with hadj=1) to line up the labels in such a way that the
longest label starts at the line defined by mgp and, at the same time,
that the right end of all labels are lined up as defined by hadj=1.

René Locher
Institute of Data Analysis and Process Design
Zurich University of Applied Sciences
CH-8401 Winterthur
rene.locher at zhaw.ch
http://www.idp.zhaw.ch