[Rd] Memory allocation error in 2.6.2 (PR#10903)

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 6 20:38:40 CET 2008

Before submitting a bug report, it is probably wise to bring it up on
r-devel first.  Remember, someone has to clean out all those false bug
reports manually.

There are so many potential reasons for your problem, which indicates
fragmented memory allocations.  One obvious one is that one of the
packages you are using have been updated.  In order for anyone to say
anything about your problem, the minimum you can do is post your
sessionInfo():s.  Then maybe one of the authors of those packages
reads this and know exactly what is going on.  Also, some kind of
script is also useful, because maybe it is obvious from your code.
You might simply have "been lucky" in previously.

My $0.02

/Henrik