[Rd] R-console vs. bash console (execution halted)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 11 21:35:55 CET 2008

Your first use is non-interactive.  I have no idea what

R CMD source("/data/myscript.R")

is supposed to do (it does not work for me), but source() when run in RGui
is interactive.

See ?options and in particular 'error' and the reference to ?stop for the
different ways errors are handled in interactive and non-interactive use.