[Rd] revision 44805 breaks promptMethods()

John Chambers jmc at r-project.org
Tue Mar 25 00:58:21 CET 2008

I think, as of just 2 revisions later (44863) anyway, that problem has
been fixed.  Sitting in the methods/R directory:

grep -nH -e "isGenericFunction" *.R

Grep finished with no matches found at Mon Mar 24 16:55:39

Try updating & see if all is well.  (r-devel is a moving target,
particularly a month before release!)

John