[Rd] S4: dumpMethod (PR#11053)

ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 31 09:00:19 CEST 2008

This was already addressed in the current version of R (2.7.0 alpha).
You probably also want to look at how package.skeleton() handles S4
objects in that version of R.

Please read up on what the FAQ asks you to do before submitting a bug, and
in particular it says

   Third, if possible try the current r-patched or r-devel version of R.
   If a bug has already been reported or fixed, please do not submit
   further bug reports on it.

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008, cgenolin at u-paris10.fr wrote:

> Full_Name: Christophe Genolini
> Version: 2.6.2
> OS: Windows XP
> Submission from: (NULL) (82.225.59.146)
>

> *This is a mail that I post on r-help: *

Not recently.