[Rd] help text for xlim

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu May 1 12:20:42 CEST 2008

xlim belongs to plot.window(), which is what plot.default() passes it to.
It is documented in both places.  It is not necessarily relevant to a
general plot() (which might call lattice, for example).

I'd suggest adding an alias or concept to plot.window.Rd.  And 'asp' does
have an alias and concept on that page.