[Rd] S4: what to put in initialize, validity and constructor?

cgenolin at u-paris10.fr cgenolin at u-paris10.fr
Fri May 2 20:45:57 CEST 2008

> Do not change initialize!

As I sat, this is a toy example. In my real example, initialize does a
lot of things like calculation of quality indice (b is not the scare of
a, but B1, B2 and B3 are the the within matrix of A after imputation
with 3 differents methods), giving names to some matrix column and so
on. So I seams costfull to not use an initialize.