[Rd] Windows binary packages & R-Forge

Jari Oksanen jari.oksanen at oulu.fi
Wed May 7 10:04:17 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 09:48 +0200, Yohan Chalabi wrote:
> Hi room,
>
> There seems to be a problem with the Windows building machines of
> R-Forge. All our packages with Fortran source code cannot be compiled
> for Windows. The error in the log file is
>
> make[3]: gfortran: Command not found
>
> It seems that gfortran is not installed. Is there any plan to fix this
> or am I doing something wrong on R-Forge?
>
> thanks in advance for your advises.
Dear Yohan Chalabi,

This has been reported on R-Forge support forum on 29 April, 2008:

https://r-forge.r-project.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=139&group_id=34&atid=194

Thomas Petzold even posted there the probable cure. I hope the issue
will be solved some day soon.

cheers, jari oksanen
--
Jari Oksanen <jari.oksanen at oulu.fi>