[Rd] a R_PV problem

Gang Liang gumpleon at gmail.com
Thu May 8 05:36:28 CEST 2008

Thanks for the pointer, and the problem solved.

I double checked that Rf_PrintValue works when the option
"unwindonsignal" is turned on in gdb. I also found that without "set
unwindonsignal on", both "p Rf_PrintValue(colNames)" and "p
R_PV(colNames)" could result in SIGTRAP or SIGSEGV sometimes. But not
sure what caused the signal and why... because if I stepped into these
functions, nothing would happen.

Thanks, Gang