[Rd] Cook's Distance in GLM (PR#9316)

Heather.Turner at warwick.ac.uk Heather.Turner at warwick.ac.uk
Wed May 14 12:50:32 CEST 2008

Well I suppose a warning's not going to hurt. Even in a case like the
occupationalStatus example where you know some points have been fitted
exactly, it might be useful to be reminded that the standardised
residuals for these points are then NaN and cannot be displayed. Of
course when you don't know in advance that this issue will arise, there
is even more reason to give a warning.

So I say add the warning,

Heather

--