[Rd] Listing all possible samples of Size two form Large Population

Nadeem Shafique nadeemshafique at gmail.com
Mon May 26 06:18:15 CEST 2008

Respected All,

I need some efficient program or package to draw all possible samples
of size two without replacement. I am using "combinat" package to list
all possible samples but it hangs my computer for larger populations
say 10,000 (i.e. 49995000 all possible samples). I wish to even work
for larger populations then this and replicate this procedure for many
times. Kindly can anyone figure out the possibilities and let me know.

Best Regards,

Nadeem Shafique Butt