[Rd] error: C stack usage is too close to the limit.

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed May 28 08:53:11 CEST 2008

Please look it up in 'Writing R Extensions'.  Especially in the discussion
around 'There is a potential issue with the stack-checking mechanism where
threads are involved.'

This is an issue for the author of RApache, who it seems has not turned
off C stack checking in the version you are using, and in any case the
advice is to set appropriate limits, not turn it off.