[Rd] Bug in Version 2.80? (PR#13243)

Charles C. Berry cberry at tajo.ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 3 23:40:35 CET 2008

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008, renger at ecoplan.ch wrote:

> Hi
>
> When I have a plot under Windows and want to save it as a ps or jpg
> using right click, the window for choosing the directory opens. But if I
> want to choose a directory R freezes. This happens on my XP notebook as
> well on my P x64 machine.

Works OK for me:

> plot(1:10)
>
> ## right click on plot - navigate and save plot as eps
> ## or use file menu and do the same
>
> sessionInfo()
R version 2.8.0 (2008-10-20)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252;LC_CTYPE=English_United
States.1252;LC_MONETARY=English_United
States.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:

This is on Windows Xp Home Edition SP 3, AMD Athlon 64

HTH,

Chuck