[Rd] 2.8.0 release bugs (PR#13210)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 4 19:08:04 CET 2008

Regretably we have had no clarification: posting incomplete bug reports
and not replyng to requests for missing basic information is really bad
manners, and please do remember this is a volunteer project (and one in
which those doing the work have contributed support for Central European
languages out of pure altruism).

At one guess as to the meaning of this, it is fixed in R-patched as from
svn rev 46827.

Let's hope Mr Musek recovers his manners enough to try this out and post
confirmation (or not).