[Rd] Bug in package iid.test (PR#13268)

kevin.shook at usask.ca kevin.shook at usask.ca
Sat Nov 8 20:35:13 CET 2008

Full_Name: Kevin Shook
Version: 2.7.1
OS: Ubuntu 8.01
Submission from: (NULL) (71.17.167.188)

I'm having a problem installing the package iid.test. I get the following
message:

>>> Building/Updating help pages for package 'iid.test'
     Formats: text html latex example
Note: unmatched right brace in file 'daily.station.records.Rd' on or after line
29
  daily.station.records             text    html    latex   example
Note: unmatched right brace in file 'iid.test.Rd' on or after line 30
  iid.test                          text    html    latex   example
Note: unmatched right brace in file 'n.records.Rd' on or after line 23
  n.records                         text    html    latex   example

I checked the source code and the lines do appear to have extra '}' characters.
However, I'm not skilled enough to install from the edited filed.

Kevin Shook