[Rd] Locating MiKTeX

Mark.Bravington at csiro.au Mark.Bravington at csiro.au
Tue Nov 11 04:39:39 CET 2008

I've recently had a very similar experience to Spencer. The MikTex project page assumes you know what you want; I don't, so it seemed best to download the whole thing. Ouch.

Would it be straightforward for Duncan Murdoch to add some brief instructions on "what bit of MikTex to get" to the excellent "Building R for Windows" page?

Mark

--
Mark Bravington
CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences

ph (+61) 3 6232 5118
fax (+61) 3 6232 5012
mob (+61) 438 315 623