[Rd] Problem trying to download rimage package (second try)

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 01:35:17 CET 2008

You are receiving no reply to your request as you are asking a list
for R package and core developers about a single package (1 of 1600+
on CRAN alone).

1) You should first try everything possible yourself to fix the
problem, AND show your work... (as per posting rules)

2) Then contact the maintainer (as per posting rules).

3) Then ask R-help (not R-devel),

and only then (if ever) as a last resort come here for general install
questions.

The package description to get you to step #2:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/rimage/index.html

Jeff