[Rd] p-values from a resampled reference distribution

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 2 00:48:35 CEST 2008

I'm implementing a new testing procedure proposed by Chen, Ying, Zhang
and Zhao (Biometrika, 2008) that employs a reference distribution
obtained
by a resampling method.  For the moment I'm using logspline to
estimate the
reference density and then computing the p-value using plogspline.  I
would
be interested in hearing  about other suggestions from anyone who has
looked at similar situations.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820