[Rd] Can DESCRIPTION Maintainer: field contain general URL instead of only email address?

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 3 23:49:17 CEST 2008

Why don't you just give a company email address? Remember this email
address is to contact the maintainer. Contacting the maintainer is not
only done in order to request support, it could be a copy right issue,
code re-use request etc - although I do agree that most emails are
probably support requests.

Kasper