[Rd] Installing ROracle in windows.. Pls help

Rita. A rita.antony at phoenixyork.com
Fri Oct 10 08:07:08 CEST 2008

I have installed R 2.7.2 in windows, now i am trying to install R oracle... I
am using Oracle 10g. i  have downloaded the Roracle 0.5-9 sources, and i am
trying to compile it using Vc++, i found from readme files and forum that,
we need to use the makefile.win in the \src folder and nmake utility of
vc++, since i have not worked with vc++, i don't have any idea , how to use
the nmake utility, can anybody help me with the steps required in compiling
the R oracle sources please.. ?