[Rd] (PR#13180) Wrong behavior of lines.survfit for conf.int="only"

Brian Diggs diggsb at ohsu.edu
Mon Oct 20 20:02:00 CEST 2008

Thank you.  I was confused because survival was a standard (recommended) package, so I thought r-bugs was the appropriate place.  I have contacted the maintainer of the package with this information.  My thanks also to Peter Dalgaard for de-base64-coding my message; I have no idea how or why it got encoded that way.  Additionally, this was meant as a follow-up to PR#13171. Both PR#13171 and PR#13180 can be considered dealt with.  Please accept my apologies for messing the process up so much.

--
Brian Diggs, Ph.D.
Senior Research Associate, Department of Surgery, Oregon Health & Science University