[Rd] Errors in R CMD check for R 2.8.0

dxc13 dxc13 at health.state.ny.us
Fri Oct 24 15:52:33 CEST 2008

useR's,

I get these 2 errors when I run "R CMD check" on my package, and I cannot
figure out how to get around them.  Does anyone have any ideas?  If it is of
any help, I use Windows XP.
* checking replacement functions .... OK
* checking foreign function calls ... OK
* checking R code for possible problems ... NOTE
Error in inDL(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now), ...): unable to load
shared library 'c:/Progra~1/R/R-2.8.0/library/tcltk/libs/tcltk.dll':
LoadLibrary failure: The specified procedure could not be found.

Error: .onLoad failed in 'loadNamespace' for 'tcltk'

* Checking .Rd files ... OK
* checking data for non-ASCII characters ... OK
* creating kzs-Ex.R ... OK
* checking examples ... ERROR
Running examples in 'kzs-Ex.R' failed.

I have no idea how to solve the first problem with references the tcltk
package and I do not know why my examples won't run.   Any help is
appreciated.

dxc13