[Rd] namespace import warning

Paul Gilbert pgilbert at bank-banque-canada.ca
Wed Oct 29 17:09:37 CET 2008

When I require() some of my packages I am getting the warning

Warning message:
In namespaceImportFrom(self, asNamespace(ns)) :
  replacing previous import: show

I think this is coming from a chain of dependencies that result in the
NAMESPACE from something (e.g. methods) being imported twice, but I
can't figure it out, and don't really even see how to debug it. (One of
my packages defines a method for show, but not a generic.)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Paul

La version française suit le texte anglais.