[Rd] Problem installing Biobase on Solaris

Paulo Nuin nuin at genedrift.org
Sat Sep 6 16:49:06 CEST 2008

Hi

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I had problems compiling R with gcc
on Solaris, that's why I decided to install the pre-compiled version.  I
am in the process of compiling now using the Sun Studio compiler and it
is, so far,  working wonderfully. I will continue installing it and if I
have any other errors I will reply to the list.

Sorry if my questions sounded naive, but I don't have a lot of
experience with Solaris, I am more a Linux person.

Thanks again

Paulo