[Rd] odesolve dynload example

Redding, Matthew Matthew.Redding at dpi.qld.gov.au
Wed Sep 17 05:04:29 CEST 2008

Hi Woodrow, Peter and others.

Getting rid of those excess files smoothed the process a little:

Rcmd SHLIB mymod.c
C:\Program Files\R\R-2.7.2\library\odesolve\dynload\c>Rcmd SHLIB mymod.c
gcc  -std=gnu99  -IC:/PROGRA~1/R/R-27~1.2/include     -O3 -Wall  -c mymod.c -o mymod.o
gcc  -std=gnu99  -shared -s  -o mymod.dll mymod.def mymod.o mymod_res.o  -LC:/PROGRA~1/R/R-27~1.2/bin    -lR

This completed without returning an error.

The problem now is that it did not produce a "mymod.so" in the folder, only a mymod.o.

so the dyn.load() command in the example R program has nothing to work with..

Any ideas?

Kind regards,

Matt Redding