[Rd] Extract method for a new class

Sklyar, Oleg (London) osklyar at maninvestments.com
Mon Sep 22 19:27:34 CEST 2008

You will need to define several for different combinations of i and j
types e.g. ANY,missing; ANY,ANY; missing,ANY or possibly for types like
integer, character and logical more or less in the following way:

setMethod("[", signature(x="haplogList", i="ANY",j="ANY"),
	function(x, i, j, ..., drop=TRUE) {
		## do whatever you want here; your class is not derived
from a list
 		## so we cannot use NextMethod
	}
)