[Rd] Compiler options for Makefile.win

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Thu Apr 2 23:18:47 CEST 2009

Dear Gabor,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I forgot to mention that the build process ended with the following
dialog box:
Runtime Error!
Program: c:\Programme\R\R-2.9.0alpha\bin\Rterm.exe
R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library
incorrectly.

Only after pressing OK there was no response of Rterm and I had to
terminate the build process manually. I am not sure if this means that
the build process got into an infinite loop.

Could you explain what you mean with running the vignette "by hand" line
by line?
How can I do this?

BTW, if the problem is within one of the vignettes, as you mention, I
assume that the problem may be at the following statements:
\begin{Sinput}
R> library(xps)
\end{Sinput}
<<echo=FALSE>>=
library(xps)
@

I believe that the error occurs when trying to load "library(xps)".

Best regards
Christian