[Rd] Possible bug in summary.survfit - 'scale' argument ignored?

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Wed Apr 8 15:53:48 CEST 2009

Thomas,

I worked on the plane home last night and have a modified version that
restores the original behavior vis-s-vis the interaction between the
'times' and 'scale' arguments, so that 'times' are in the 'scale'
transformed range.

I am attaching both a patch file and the complete function code. The
patch is against the current version in R-Forge. If you should try to
run the full code file to test this, note that survmean() is not
exported in the survival NAMESPACE, hence if run 'as is' there will be
an error message about this function not being found.

I would of course advise appropriate review and testing before
considering committing this.

Regards,

Marc