[Rd] vignettes in a bundle

Robin Hankin rksh1 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 28 10:32:08 CEST 2009

Hello Romain

this is brilliant; it never occurred to me to use cat() in this way.

It works but I don't know why.

With:

<<echo=FALSE>>=
bib <- system.file( "doc", "bayesian.bib", package = "emulator" )
cat( "\\bibliography{",bib,"}\n",sep='')
@

in the Rnw file, the TeX file looks like this:

\begin{Schunk}
\begin{Soutput}
\bibliography{/usr/local/lib/R/library/emulator/doc/bayesian.bib}
\end{Soutput}
\end{Schunk}

So, my question is: why does TeX parse the  middle line? why isn't this
line interpreted as regular Soutput?

best wishes and thanks again

Robin

--