[Rd] \code{\link{foo}} fails in 2.10.0

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Tue Aug 25 18:44:05 CEST 2009

On 8/25/2009 11:59 AM, William Revelle wrote:
> I have noticed that many cross references  in the help files using
> the   \code{\link{foo}}  command in the .Rd file fail to work in
> 2.10.0. Unfortunately, it fails only some of the time.
>
> As an example, consider the lines in the factanal help file:
> Using 2.10.0

Sorry, please ignore the "can't find factanal" part of my previous
message, you're talking about the factanal man page in stats (as Michael
Dewey pointed out to me).

But the advice still stands:  you may need to rebuild from source to get
all the help working.  If you're working with a binary build, try again
with a newer one when it is available.  r49420 isn't very old, but it
might be old enough so that something like this has been fixed.

Duncan Murdoch