[Rd] improving ?RweaveLatex

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Wed Aug 26 15:23:29 CEST 2009

On Aug 26, 2009, at 7:59 AM, Friedrich Leisch wrote:

>> <snip>
>> On Aug 22, 2009, at 4:30 PM, Marc Schwartz wrote:
>>>
>>> I have some proposed modifications to RweaveLatex.Rd which I include
>>> here as a patch against the R-devel version of the file from svn. I
>>> have added comments about the issue that Liviu raised, the use of
>>> the [nogin] option and while I was at it, the [noae] option as well.
>>> There are added to the 'details' section of the file.
>
>> OK, once more....
>
>> I noted a typo and also neglected to add pointers to the Details
>> section in the descriptions of the height and width options.
>
>> Here is a corrected version of the patch file.
>
> Thanks a lot, will apply the patch in a minute.
>
> Best,
> Fritz

Fritz,

You may want to hold off for a bit, as I am just getting a chance to
look at Martin's recommendations for some fine tuning of the language.

I have to run to a meeting in a little while and probably won't get to
generate an updated patch until after I return.

Look for an updated patch from me in the next few hours, if you don't
mind.

Thanks for your consideration.

Marc