[Rd] raster support in graphics devices

Laurent Gautier lgautier at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 12:18:50 CET 2009

I can confirm. Last time I checked (that is recently), there was no way
to do it at the C level (beside possibly extreme hacks trying to work
around what R does not want to expose, or go for patched source trees
and builds).

What is the status of this patch (accepted ? rejected ? else ?)
This subject keeps appearing on the list, with the existence of a patch
once contributed (3 years ago) acknowledged:
http://www.mail-archive.com/r-help@r-project.org/msg67172.html

L.