[Rd] Rcpp: Clarifying the meaning of GPL?

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Wed Dec 23 05:53:57 CET 2009

I see your name and work are clearly mentioned in the DESCRIPTION file:

Rcpp: Rcpp R/C++ interface package

R/C++ interface classes and examples The Rcpp library maps data types
betweeen R and C++, and includes support for R types real, integer,
character, vector, matrix, Date, datetime (i.e. POSIXct) at
microsecond resolution, data frame, and function. Transer to and from
simple SEXP objects is particular easy. Calling R functions from C++
is also supported. C++ code can be 'inlined' and a helper function
(from the 'inline' package) will create a C++ function and compile,
link and load it which makes C++ integration easy. Several examples
are included.

Version: 	0.7.0
Depends: 	R (>=2.0.0), methods
Published: 	2009-12-20