[Rd] Rcpp: Clarifying the meaning of GPL?

Dominick Samperi djsamperi at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 23 17:05:58 CET 2009

In my view what has happened is not much different from a situation
where I place my
name as co-author on a research paper that you have created, without
your permission,
after making a few small edits that you may not agree with. Furthermore,
if you complain
I simply present the results (at conferences) as my own without
mentioning your name.

Is this just a dispute between implementers?