[Rd] Roadmap ?

Etienne Bellemare Racine etiennebr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 17:13:42 CET 2009

I was looking for something like that (as an example)

http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Roadmap

I wanted to know where R was going in general. Like if there was a
target for 3.0, etc. Maybe it would better apply to RGui, I admit I have
some difficulties to distinguish one project from the other.