[Rd] Strange behavior of C compiled program

Christophe Genolini cgenolin at u-paris10.fr
Mon Feb 9 10:05:36 CET 2009

Thanks, that was a stupid mistake (I did not know that this is so
important).

So I still have a problem realy more complex and I do not know was is
wrong. I am running a .C procedure in a R loop.
After 4, 5 or sometimes 6 call to the C procedure, Rgui crash (it closes
asking me if I want to send a report to Microsoft).
Is there a debuger that can run the C code with some R in it ? And what
kind of mistake can provoque such a crash ?

Thanks
Christophe

So I thaught that I find t