[Rd] CMD check puzzle

Terry Therneau therneau at mayo.edu
Mon Feb 9 14:49:54 CET 2009

I am getting an error that I don't understand from R CMD check on my current
instance of the survival code.  R2.7.1 on Linux.  Here is the last of the
log

* checking line endings in Makefiles ... OK
* checking for portable use of $BLAS_LIBS ... OK
* creating survival-Ex.R ... OK
* checking examples ... OK
* checking tests ...
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/therneau/research/surv/Rforge/pkg/survival.Rcheck/tests'
  Running 'aareg.R'
make[1]: *** [aareg.Rout] Error 1
  > tfit  <- aareg(Surv(time, status) ~ x, test1)
  Error: could not find function "aareg"
  Execution halted

  The manual page aareg.Rd has a call to the function in the examples and that
runs ok, and aareg is in the NAMESPACE exports.

 I'm almost certainly missing something obvious - please point it out.

  Thanks,
   Terry T.