[Rd] proposed simulate.glm method

Alex D'Amour adamour at iq.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 12 18:11:09 CET 2009

There is functionality similar to this included in the Zelig package
with it's "sim" method. The "sim" method goes a step further and
replicates the fitted model's analysis on the generated datasets as
well. I would suggest taking a look -- Zelig supports most (if not
all) glm models and a wide range of others.

The Zelig maintainers' site can be found at: http://gking.harvard.edu/zelig/.

Full disclosure: I am an employee of the Institute for Quantitative
Social Science, which performs most of the development and support for
the Zelig package.

Best,
Alex D'Amour
Statistical Programmer
Harvard Institute for Quantitative Social Science