[Rd] Google Summer of Code 2009

Sklyar, Oleg (London) osklyar at maninvestments.com
Thu Feb 19 17:26:29 CET 2009

Dear Yihui,

I am sure there are many possibilities available, but I am not looking for a hack and rather for a versatile high-quality solution. It solution should be fast, reliable and developed to a high standard. Moreover, on my X11 RHEL5 x86_64 I get the following:

> getGraphicsEvent(onKeybd = keybd)
Error in getGraphicsEvent(onKeybd = keybd) :
  graphics device does not support graphics events

Furthermore, one could think of a library displaying multiple plots, for multivariate data, allowing simultaneous zoom into all of the plots.

Dr Oleg Sklyar
Research Technologist
AHL / Man Investments Ltd
+44 (0)20 7144 3107