[Rd] R tutorial

Friedrich Leisch Friedrich.Leisch at stat.uni-muenchen.de
Sun Feb 22 23:13:08 CET 2009

  > Dear all,
  > I have just found a 'good' tutorial R for datamining. I think it
  > should be on the contributed docs.
  > http://cran.r-project.org/other-docs.html

  > Here is the link
  > http://www.liaad.up.pt/~ltorgo/DataMiningWithR/

  > What do you think?

Looks intersting (although may be outdated as Doug already
mentioned). In any case, we don't simply "harvest" docs off the web,
we only put docs on CRAN which get sent to us by the original
authors. So if you want to see it on CRAN, please contact the author
(and perhaps ask for the status while doing so).

Best,
Fritz

Prof. Dr. Friedrich Leisch

Institut für Statistik                          Tel: (+49 89) 2180 3165
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität                  Fax: (+49 89) 2180 5308
Ludwigstraße 33
D-80539 München                     http://www.statistik.lmu.de/~leisch