[Rd] [R] Semantics of sequences in R

Mark Difford mark_difford at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 24 17:52:59 CET 2009

My earlier email requires too much reading between the lines. This one puts
the finger more closely on the issues: There are historical inconsistencies
and there are design flaws. Naturally, there often is an overlap, but there
is also a clear area of excellence. These are largely different things and
they should not be so easily confused.

Regards, Mark.